Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh... 0 Gundam (GN-000 0 Gundam) Pt. 2



I almost forgot this dude. My apologies Mr. Almark. Anyway for the kit itself, it has tons of posing possibilities, a truly playable kit. The proportion is right and I won't mind Bandai releasing a 1/100 version of this kit. Well, of course it would be better if it's the Reborns Gundam, that would really be awesome!










Be careful of the lone sword handle on this one, mine is a bit brittle and it broke. Better to glue it permanently since the kit doesn't have a beam saber anyway. And also, a lot of parts are a bit loose, one is half of the GN drive that serves as a locking cap for the GN feathers, it comes off very easy. 


 Playing with the lights, courtesy of the new mini lamp. Not bad actually.

 Pew! Pew!
 Tried this one originally from my Blue Frame, it works fine here.

I used the complimentary magnifier from the lamp.
Nice!
The kit has been moving around the room because of the cleaning, so this is what I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment