Friday, January 28, 2011

Intermission: Gadget Review - Soundtech USB Lamp



Just got me a mini LED lamp from a gadget store near my place. It took me awhile to decide in getting it since I already have a legit lamp from Ikea, but I realized it has a clamp as a base and it would be troublesome (I'm sounding Singaporean here) to remove it from my room.







So here it is, with a lame imitation pose of the Pixar lamp.


SPECS: 
- 18 LED lights, but you have an option of using just nine
- Can be powered using USB cable or three AAA 1.5 volt batteries
- Black sturdy base and a stainless retractable arm
- Made by Soundtech Electronic, go figure...

Well, aside from the name of the company, one thing that tipped me in buying this thing is the pseudo lens/magnifier on the head of the lamp, see that? Cool huh? Anyway, it would be a big help specially when I'm doing some Gunpla works.

So let's road test this sucker now!

No comments:

Post a Comment