Sunday, March 6, 2011

Update

Hello there!


I apologize if the blog has been inactive for close to a month now. Just started on a new job and it's a different field from what I'm used too, so my time now is mainly focused on training and out in the field. 


Anyway, since my last review, I've been thinking a lot of what would be my next project; what kit I should buy and other stuff that's related to my hobby. Actually there's one that stands out amongst those thoughts floating around. I'm contemplating on recoloring my HG 1/100 Wing Zero Custom. 



I know, I know, I've mentioned on my welcome page that I won't be doing some painting or recoloring once I've achieved those conditions. But since I've been doing some field work, I can't help checking-out some hobby and hardware shops and not surprisingly, I end up buying something that has something to do with painting.


So far, my loot includes a can of primer, sandpapers, needle files, cement and a new set of tweezers. And for the paints, I got me a flat and gun metal black acrylic Tamiyas, so far. By the way, I'm stilll determined to paint those purplish backpack and weapons of OYW RX 78-2! So I'll be chopping slowly on this one, since this will be my first time venturing into painting. 

I hope I'd be able to follow-up another post pretty soon. Again, work gets in the way! Be back on the chopping board, I'll do more research so I can get a good reference on this new project; or if not, I'll try to squeeze-in a review or two.


***Here's a hint of what's to come on my new project.


Wish me luck and extra time!

No comments:

Post a Comment