Monday, February 6, 2012

Let The Ball Rollin'...

Hi! This would be my first "What's In The Bag?" post for this year. It really took me that long to be back on track and I feel a bit rusty; so bear with me.



Ok, so what's in the bag? These are actually some stuff the I recently acquired from a local hobby store, which I'd tell you more as I get along, and an e-Bay contact that has been consistent in posting his goods online. These aren't really new kits, but there's one special item that got me excited and made me purchase one of the kits here. 



Here it is...


                     Strike Freedom's EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON System effect parts, 
                                                         aka "The Wings of Light". 

Not much of a biggie for some, but in my opinion this is way cooler than the effect parts you get from the Full Burst Mode (FBM) version of Strike Freedom. I got this one from Hobby Art Gallery last year. Just bought it out of impulse since it was previously available only online. Which brings me to next item.


ZGMF-X Strike Freedom Gundam


Yep, just the regular MG release. Personally the FBM didn't lived up to my expectations primarily because of the half-served gold plated bling parts and the steep price. I might as well use the extra cash to buy me some gold Gundam marker or a can of gold spray paint. 

And..

                                                        MSN-04-02 Nightingale SD

This Model Comprehend kit did some waves in the Gunpla community as it's the only Nightingale snap-on kit, to my knowledge, available to the public. And yes, a 1/100 scale version will be out soon here!

The SD Nightingale kit was purchased at Hobby Kulture. They were running a discount promo when I dropped by and decided to pick up the kit. They do also offer courses in basic model building and painting.

I haven't decided yet on which kit I'll work on first. I'll be posting more kits that I purchased a few moons back and some that I've already built.

1 comment: