Thursday, April 21, 2011

My apologies...

For the lack of updates. The new job that I mentioned a couple of months back has eaten my kit building time, and worst had little time to update the blog. Honestly, I was only able to give myself 30+mins to tinker on my kits. Anyway, sadly that new job didn't work out...be starting a new one on the first week of May, which means I have a week of rest and preparation for the new gig!

Just an update, the Aegis Gundam is already finished. Thanks to those spare 30+mins I was also able to fix some minor flaws of the kit and did some minor painting. I'll be posting some pictures of it soon. Same as the Wing Zero Noir Custom, still on the backseat.

An update also on what kits I have right now. Recently I ventured on purchasing with the help of e-bay. Actually I don't have an account with them and it  will be soon before I dive into purchasing online or bid for any kits. Don't make sense huh?

Actually what I did is contacted the seller from e-bay directly and asked if we can do business face to face. Reason why I specifically contacted the dude is because his goods are very reasonable, and it'll save me at least $10 minimum for the kit that I was eying. I wasn't really expecting any positive reply since he has all the rights to ditch my inquiry; again I don't have an account with e-bay. Surprisingly, he acknowledged and he was cool meeting-up somewhere. The dude was straightforward, place and time was ironed-out and 90% of the deal was already done just over the phone, all we have to do is bump to each other and we're happy both campers.

True enough, around 7pm in Eunos MRT (here in Singapore) the dude came with a number of plastic bags and one of them inside is my MG Johnny Ridden's Custom Zaku Ver. 2! He gave the bag, I gave my dough and we went off and that's it!

The box was sealed in plastic and I counted the parts complete and I'm pleased. Oh yeah, the dude's account name on e-bay is 9262.broker69 . So if ever you're around here in Singapore or just visiting, check out his stuff on e-bay, he has a number of MGs and figures there. His contact number is posted in his account and he can meet you daily around 1pm at City Hall MRT or 7pm Eunos MRT.

No comments:

Post a Comment